Tuesday, January 29, 2008

About: Carmine


I am 21 years old going into my senior year at SUNY Cortland. Currently a member of the football team hoping to crack the starting lineup at the cornerback spot. I edited the school newspaper this past semester and have written and will continue to write. I currently do construction for my fathers company and just landed an internship with Long Island Press. I hope find a career somewhere in the sports/media field but would really love to be a professional football scout. Professional inside the office but keep it real on the streets.

  • Age: 21
  • Gender: Male
  • Astrological Sign: Scorpio
  • Zodiac Year: Tiger
  • Location: West Babylon : NY
Interests
Favorite Moives
Favorite Music
Favorite Books

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google